Love, hearts and red color - HUT'S AMORE is the name representing this crochet baby booties. They were designed in the month of love - February.
February 14th is reserved for a special occasion - Saint Valentine's Day. I think it's great to celebrate it in a non-materialist way - to write someone a sweet message, to prepare a small surprise for loved ones. But the most important thing is keeping this Valentine's Day alive in our hearts EVERY single DAY.
This crochet pattern may not be appropriate for complete beginners. Most crochet stitches appear as abbreviations to save space on the written instructions. This pattern contains AMERICAN crochet terms and it is assumed that you are familiar with definitions of special abbreviations, given at the beginning of this PDF-pattern. This pattern a written tutorial with photos of each step.
- 3,5 mm (E) hook;
- yarn needle;
- stitch markers;
- Schachenmayr Sun City wool for 3,5 - 4,5 mm hook (G: 18S&25R in 4 inches/10 cm) - I used grey, CottonFun Schulgarn wool for 3 - 4 mm hook (G: 22S&29R in 4 inches/10 cm) - I used red;
- two buttons.
- Ch - chain;
- Ss - slip stitch;
- Sc - single crochet;
- Sc2tog - single crochet two together;
- Hdc - half double crochet;
- Dc - double crochet;
- Dc2tog - double crochet two together.
Where can I buy this yarn?
- Grey Schachenmayr Sun City wool:
- Red CottonFun Schulgarn wool:
To VIEW the pattern, CLICK on the picture below. You won't be able to download it.
If you like my work, please share it on Facebook, pin it on Pinterest or add it as you favorites on Ravelry or Instagram. Each like, share or pin is an approval that my work is good and appreciated.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hutscrochet
Coming soon ...