These little baby shoes were made with lots of love for someone that I didn't know at first - but I loved him from the moment he started to grow. I have never made a pair of crocheted baby booties for someone so close to me. Every stitch was made with care and all the time while crocheting I was thinking how will he look like. The colors and the buttons were specially selected just for him. It was my first gift to the most beautiful little sunshine.
This crochet pattern may not be appropriate for complete beginners. Most crochet stitches appear as abbreviations to save space on the written instructions. This pattern contains AMERICAN crochet terms and it is assumed that you are familiar with definitions of special abbreviations, given at the beginning of this PDF-pattern. This pattern is a written tutorial with photos of each step.
- 3,5 mm (E) hook;
- yarn needle;
- stitch markers;
- Schachenmayr Sun City wool for 3,5 - 4,5 mm hook (G: 18S&25R in 4 inches/10 cm) - I used grey, CottonFun Schulgarn wool for 3 - 4 mm hook (G: 22S&29R in 4 inches/10 cm) - I used orange;
- two buttons.
- Ch - chain;
- Ss - slip stitch;
- Sc - single crochet;
- Sc2tog - single crochet two together;
- Hdc - half double crochet;
- Dc2tog - double crochet two together.
Where can I buy this yarn?
- Grey Schachenmayr Sun City wool:
- Orange CottonFun Schulgarn wool:
To VIEW the pattern, CLICK on the picture below. You won't be able to download it.
If you like my work, please share it on Facebook, pin it on Pinterest or add it as you favorites on Ravelry or Instagram. Each like, share or pin is an approval that my work is good and appreciated.
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hutscrochet
Coming soon ...